The 1973 Porsche 911 T Coupe is a classic sports car that is highly coveted by collectors and enthusiasts alike. This iconic car has been hailed as one of the best sports cars of its era, and for good reason. The 911 T Coupe is a perfect blend of performance, handling, and style that has stood the test of time.
The 911 T Coupe was powered by a 2.4-liter, flat-six engine that produced ca. 140 horsepower and 190 Nm of torque. This may not sound like much by today’s standards, but at the time, it was a formidable powerplant that delivered thrilling performance. The engine was mated to a five-speed manual transmission that provided smooth and precise shifts. The 911 T Coupe could accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in ca. 8 seconds and had a top speed of 208 kmh.
The exterior of the 1973 Porsche 911 T Coupe was designed with classic Porsche styling cues. It had a distinctive profile with its sloping hood, rounded headlights, and signature Porsche badging.
The interior of the 911 T Coupe was simple and functional, yet stylish. The cockpit was designed with the driver in mind, with all the gauges and controls within easy reach. The seats were supportive and comfortable, and the steering wheel was wrapped in leather.
The 1973 Porsche 911 T Coupe was a joy to drive. It had precise handling and excellent feedback, which allowed drivers to feel connected to the road. The suspension was well-tuned and provided a comfortable ride, even on rough roads. The brakes were also powerful and provided excellent stopping power.
Today, the 1973 Porsche 911 T Coupe is highly sought-after by collectors and enthusiasts. Its classic styling, excellent performance, and legendary handling make it a true icon of the sports car world. Prices for a well-maintained example can range from 70.000 EUR to 120.000 EUR depending on its condition and mileage. If you have the opportunity to drive one, you will not be disappointed. The 1973 Porsche 911 T Coupe is a true masterpiece of automotive engineering that will always hold a special place in the hearts of sports car enthusiasts.
This F-generation 911 T is a Canadian example. It comes with a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. The engine was completely rebuilt (incl. CIS / MFI injection). You can find the pictures of the rebuilt in the gallery and the list of work done is included at the end of this description. The car has also a complete service history and a new interior.
Work and parts included the following:
• New JE 85mm pistons;
• Bottom-end engine castings re-machined and bore drilled;
• New head studs, piston rings, valves, bronze valve guides, rated springs, parkerized camshafts, chain housing, hydraulic tensioners, cam oil feed lines, rocker arms, rocker shafts, rocker shaft seals, rocker adjusters, chain rails, flow intake, and rods;
• New crank, rod, and intermediate shaft bearings installed;
• Fan belt and blower motor replaced;
• Pulley and cover replaced;
• Oil tank, pipes, and sending unit replaced;
• MFI pump rebuilt;
• MFI pump belt, gaskets, oil line, and fuel lines replaced;
• Heater duct and vacuum hoses replaced;
• Cab motor mounts replaced;
• New aluminum clutch installed;
• New clutch cable and clutch bolts installed;
• Bushing shift coupler, rod, bushing cup on shifter, and accelerator rod bushing replaced;
• Main Wire harness removed and refurbished;
• Power cable to starter and ground cables replaced;
• New ignition rotor/no-rev limiter, ignition points, spark plugs, and alternator pulley installed;
• Distributor rebuilt, distributor cap replaced
The most recent auction result of this model was on the 28th of March 2023 for 76.000 USD + premium (link)!
|Engine||2.341 ccm, 136 PS, flat-6|
|Steering||Left Hand Drive|
|Layout||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Color - exterior||Black|
|Color - interior||Black leatherette|
|Miles/Kilometers shown||65.351 mls|
|Chassis / VIN||9113100265|
|Location - Country||Czechia|
|Location - City||Hradec Kralove|
• 2-door coupe body type; • RWD (rear-wheel drive), manual 5-speed gearbox; • gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 2341 cm3, advertised power: 100 kW / 134 hp / 136 PS (SAE net), torque: 190 Nm; • characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4277 mm, width: 1610 mm, wheelbase: 2271 mm; • reference weights: shipping weight 1021 kg base curb weight: 1055 kg; • top speed: 208 km/h (129 mph) (declared by factory); • accelerations: 0-60 mph 8.5 s, 0-100 km/h 9 s (declared by factory)
Jablonec nad Nisou, Czechia
Jablonec nad Nisou, Czechia